First of all, It’s necessary to Ascertain which circular saw is suitable for a Specific job, depending on the design of the tool there are:
- Stationary – really a system, which is a saw mounted on a framework. Requires free space at the workshop, and at times a separate room. Made such a circular saw to get permanent processing of timber, and in massive volumes.
- Table – the former version in miniature, installed on a separate workbench or desk, is also used for sawing a massive volume of timber, as an example, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a mobile application, intended for processing workpieces in various planes. Here is the most usual kind of round saw, however the strongest of this clarified. moyakovka.ru When working, it requires periodic rest, and is used for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under specific conditions is able to deal with the same tasks, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power supply, circular electric saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they work from a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they need a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of the connection alternative – the necessity to have a power grid in the place of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation due to the wire.
- Cordless – operate in stand alone mode, even need the presence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of performance is not constrained by anything. Based on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second choice is reasonable to purchase only if for some reason it is not possible to use the mains saw. Form of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also special versions of the tool:
Submersible saws – come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade in the initial position is within the workpiece, capable to descend to its centre. This allows you to begin cutting with the border of the substance, cut through holes.
Metal round saws are strong models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet steel, pipes, profiles. Some of them handle wood both well.
The width of the disc directly is dependent on the ability of this saw’s electrical engine. The stronger the instrument, the larger the disc it’s able to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the length of continuous operation, the less probable the wedge. Furthermore, strong generators allow you to process denser material, but in addition they are heavier. Thus, as an instance, models at 2 kW on average weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kW – approximately 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be split as follows:
The Way to Select a circular saw: professional hints
The bigger the diameter of the disk, the stronger the electric motor needs to be, the thicker the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is another parameter that determines whether a particular disc will match the selected saw. The most typical standards here are 20 and 30 mm.
At higher speeds, less torque is needed for sawing, meaning dense substance is easier to manage. Keep in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of the substance in the place of touch with the saw gains, exactly the identical plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it is much better to choose a saw with adjustable rate.