The gasoline blower is a reliable and multifunctional device that enables you to clean vast places. Its operation is based on the work of this gas type engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their own advantages and pitfalls. It is advisable to use them for cleaning large lands. While using the device, safety rules are respected. At the home, it’s possible to use blowers in different directions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaners May Be Used in the following instructions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for additional use as mulch or compost (if the apparatus has this function);
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- draining the subject of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted advantages:
- Are not tied into a power source;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to wash vast places.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The requirement to utilize fuel;
- compliance with safety steps;
- the existence of emissions to the environment;
- using protective equipment for its hearing and vision;
- enhanced noise and vibration level;
- large dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner won’t cope with moist leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner operate in the next manners:
- Blowing. In dismissing mode, the most simple models of gasoline blowers are able to work. They permit you to collect leaves and other items in an overall pile by way of a powerful air flow.
- Suction. The mode is designed to wash the leaves by suction. Many versions provide an extra function, which would be to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the volume of collected material is reduced, which can afterwards be used for mulching beds or planting crops for winter.
Shifting over requires you to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and put in a garbage bag.
When choosing a gasoline blower, you should be guided by the following technical features:
- Speed of air flow. This index is important when working in blower mode. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to wash dry leaves. It is best to pick up a device where the leak rate is adjustable. This will let you pick up the style of operation and also simplify the cleanup. This indicator characterizes the amount of air that the gadget takes in suction manner. The average values of the volume of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. When a blower with lower values is preferred, it can be used only on small regions.
- Vibration degree. Gasoline-powered apparatus are characterized by a strong vibration of the body. Vibrations can cause otente.ru numbness in the hands during prolonged operation.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding variable indicates how much the quantity of waste following its processing will change. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
The capacity of the bag depends on how many times you’ll have to remove its contents. On sale you will find models in which this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a backyard vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it’s easier to operate, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively affects productivity and cleaning rate.